Friday, June 8, 2007

Yay! It's the weekend!

Friday, glorius Friday!

B is taking a half day today, so we'll be spending 2 1/2 days as a family - YAY! Tomorrow, it's Tball and a birthday party at Build-A-Bear. Sunday, we have catechism and then it's home - to relax. Sunday is my 33rd birthday - YIKES! Where has the time gone, I wonder.

I've enjoyed 2 full days of spending almost every waking moment with my babies and it's been so nice. We've had so, so much fun together and they've been so well behaved. The boys share a room and we moved all of their stuff to a bigger room - they LOVE it! Sending them to bed has been a breeze - I hope it lasts.

We've spent a lazy morning watching Barney and The Cat in the Hat. It's so hot out now that it's not enjoyable being outside. We'll wait until the afternoon when the sun is around the front of the house. So, for now, it's the cool, comfortable living room for us!

Hope everyone has a great Friday :o)

No comments: